We provide access to practical research tools, methods and infrastructures that help build healthy health systems.
We use and create resources that:
- Enable everyone’s voice to be heard, especially the public and patient voice.
- Help health systems of all sizes to become ‘learning’ health systems, i.e. health systems that learn from every patient interaction.
We want health systems that enable “the continuing evaluation of even the best proven interventions for their safety, effectiveness, efficiency, accessibility and quality”.
Research methods and tools
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMS) such as MYMOP and V-HAWK
- Patient Experience Measures (PREMS)
- Modern pragmatic trial designs:
- Trials within Cohorts (TwiCs), and Staged Consent Designs
- Cluster trials and Stepped Wedge designs
- Adaptive designs including Multi-arm, multi-stage (MAMS) trials
- Core Outcome Sets (COS)
Advice and support
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org